Saturday, August 09, 2008

John Edward

I never trusted John Edwards. His phony populism was just way too obvious. Now he says this:

""'m saying you asked me about that photograph. I don't know anything about that photograph, I don't know who that baby is. I don't know if the picture has been altered, manufactured, if it's a picture of me taken some other time, holding another baby…I have no idea. I was not at this meeting holding a child for my photograph to be taken I can tell you that."

I was not at this meeting for my photograph to be taken...

How can someone running for president do something so patently stupid?

The subprime crisis has indeed made me lose some respect for many decision makers on Wall Street. Now Edwards makes me lose even more respect for Washington.

No comments: